Nollywood actors, Zubby Michael and Chizzy Alichi have settled their differences after they clashed online over Kemi Adetiba’s King of Boys.
The duo made headlines on September 6 After Zubby in an Instagram post stated that a woman can never be king of boys.
Reacting to the post, Chizzy said that a woman can be anything she wants and that ‘Oba’ (played by Sola Sobowale) the lead character in the film has her vote.
“I know your category, local girl wey dey copy oyibo. I will talk to your husband later not you darling. Ndi ala ndi ala. nonsense and ingredients,” Zubby responded.
Reacting to Zubby’s comment, Chizzy called the latter a ‘local dog’.
“I said what I said without insult but your mama no train you well, you decided to insult yourself. I will talk to your mother not you darling so she can teach you manners, local dog,” she wrote.
However, in an Instagram video shared by Zubby Michael on Monday, both celebrities exchanged hugs in excitement. Chizzy was also heard saying “I missed” you to Zubby.
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.