Nigerian singer, Rema has issued a stern warning to his fans not to stir up music industry rivalry in his name.
The Nigerian rapper took to Twitter on Monday to address his die-hard fans, whom he fondly calls “Ravers”.
He spoke about those he said were driving certain agendas that pitted him against some established artistes.
“Ravers, never start an agenda that has to do with bringing my brothers or the OG’s down,” Rema wrote in part.
“You’re allowed to have my back in any ploy curated to put dirt on my name & my hard work but never start an agenda, it’s disrespectful.
“I just want to play my part in history, stack up & take care of my family bro, I don’t want any of this unnecessary social media drama. We’re winning and that’s enough for us okay?”
Our recent post:
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.