Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has broken her silence after being accused of sleeping with a married politician. Recall that she was accused alongside Destiny Etiko and the Ghanaian actress, Jackie Appiah of sleeping with a married Taraba politician, David Sabo.
Reacting Lawal said she’s chaste and has turned down lots of requests for a romantic relationship on the photo-sharing app. Captioning the post, she wrote:
“Made way too many sacrifices to let this rubbish go in silence and said no to too many hawt toasters ask about me ….. ….. …. ….. just so we are clear …. ……. …… …. I am single, hence at liberty to do anything I want but please let us STICK to the truth ……., ……. …. ……, … …… I can beat my chest anywhere that I have been better behaved (and it has not been easy, I have had years where I abstained completely you think with that kind of self control , I still won’t have sense??? ) ……….. ……. than most regular girls and even some married women….. …… …… Love and Light #ML …. ….. p.s swipe …. Soon I will tell you people why this started in the first place but first, I want to go and make my Eba first #moyobaby” Watch the video below:
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.