Nollywood actor, Kenneth Okonkwo, has dished out relationship advice to his fans, stating that a relationship becomes perpetual suffering when there is a lack of communication.
The actor said this in a recent Facebook post, where he stated that lack of communication is one of the worst possible things that can happen in any relationship.
He advised that if one’s relationship gets to a point where there is a total loss of communication, such a union becomes a waste of time.
The actor said, “The worst possible thing that can happen to any relationship is for partners to second-guess each other due to a break-down in our lack of communication.
“It’s true that talking about issues could be exhausting, especially if your partner is someone who doesn’t listen or someone who doesn’t put in the efforts to change things.
“But I have to say this: If your relationship has gotten to that point where you no longer communicate your feelings to each other because you think that doing so is a waste of time. Please, quit it.
“It’s better to liberate yourself from the emotional, psychological, and mental torture than to remain stuck in it, because surely, what you have going is not a relationship. It’s perpetual suffering.”
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.