Nigerian singer and actress, Niyola has opened up on why she left EME, stating that it was all about being sexy rather than her talent.
She spoke about being more than that and how she wanted her materials to be out than her body.
Niyola who spoke to Chude Jideonwo said;
“When a female artiste wants to do music, the first thing any man will think of as a business man is be sexy…i’m sexy, i’m smart, i love God but it is also important to find a person or people who understand that….
i think that to be fair on the label, a lot of times, they just didn’t see it, they are business man and did things as far their knowledge carried them…i should have been marketed as who i was and not just as a girl that is pretty and that can sing” Niyola said.
“Leaving EME wasn’t a happy event….it was not happy in the sense that when you invest time, your blood and all into something, you want to see it yield results …but it didn’t happen as expected…….it was sad for me cos i feel I should have done enough more while there…we are still friends now, i am friends with everyone” Niyola stated.
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.