Femi Anikulapo- Kuti, the son of Afrobeat pioneer, Fela Anikulapo Kuti, took to Instagram to celebrate his father’s 24th posthumous birthday.
The Afrobeat legend, Fela Kuti, would have turned 83 today October 15, if he were alive.
”HPBD to our father FELA
Wow 24 years gone and we still miss you so much.
We love you,” he wrote.
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.