Former BBNaija season four contestant, simply known as Tacha, has blasted fans of the show for criticizing the housemates of the ongoing season six edition.
The businesswoman and activist took to her Instagram story on Tuesday to blasts fans who judge the Shine Ya Eye housemates by their actions in the house.
Tacha said, “Isn’t it funny how people who have never been in a situation have the most to say? How do you tell me how tight my shoe is when you’re not the one wearing it?
“I really think it‘s totally unfair on how harsh some people have been on these housemates. These guys are going through a lot for your entertainment. Mind you, some of you guys will not last in that house for two days. I give you my word.
“But then, you’re out here having the most to say about a house you haven’t been in. Having the most to say about people that don’t even know what they’re doing.
“They’re just in the house trying to be themselves; trying to find direction. They do not know what’s going on. They’re just being themselves.”
BBNaija Shine Ya Eye season which started on July 25 is in its penultimate week and is expected to end on October 3 where the winner will emerge to claim the grand prize worth N90 million.
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.