A male housemates in the ongoing BBNaija reality show, season 6 known as Kayvee who suddenly withdrew from the show has said that he’s currently in a mental facility working towards overcoming anxiety.
Taculia 9Ja recalls that Kayvee officially withdrew from the reality show after other housemates complained about his refusal to talk to anybody, and all the time acting all strange.
However, in a statement released by Kayvee via his social platform, he thanks all his viewers and fans for their love and support.
Kayvee also added that he has since gotten back with his family and loved ones, stating that it is the effect of isolating from them that had an impact on his mental health.
He concluded that he will soon be fine because he is currently undergoing treatment.
Read the statement below;
Our recent post: BBNaija: Saga Reveals Why He Doesn’t Trust Whitemoney.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Nnamdi Kanu Ask IPOB Supporters To Go On Dry Fasting And Prayers Ahead Of His Court Trial.
- Man Reportedly Kills His Wife Because She Said He Wasn’t Good Enough In Bed.
- #BBNaija: Instagram Deactivates Pere’s Account.
- Pastor Enenche Reveals That Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Is An Agenda From Pit Of Hell.
- Chiwetalu Agu Reveals How DSS Treated Him In Detention.
- Motivational Quote For Friday 15 October 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Thursday 14 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Thursday 14 October 2021.