BBNaija season 6 housemate, Angel has opened up about battling with depression despite being in the house.
Angel said this after being nominated for possible eviction this week.
Speaking with Saskay, Angel said she’s still depressed and fears what life has to offer her outside the show.
“I have to keep entertaining people, talking to people when you don’t want to.
“I miss being in an environment when I’m not competing with anyone. I’ve been second guessing myself continuously.
“It’s becoming exhausting. I’m grateful to be here but I thought coming here will take away my depression but there’s a nut in my chest.
“I’ve come to terms with the fact that I’m still depressed and anxious. I don’t know what life is preparing me for but I’ll have to face people outside the house.”
Our recent post:
- Watch And Download Video Of Lagos Island Girl Sleeping With A Dog.
- Watch And Download Chrisland Pupils Sextape.
- [Full Video] Oxlade Sextape Leaks Online.
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.