Evicted BBNaija housemate, Boma has taken to social media to apologise to Nigerians for his actions in the house which led to his eviction.
Boma, who carried on an amorous relationship with Tega – a married mother – while they were in the house, took to Twitter to apologize after they were both evicted on Sunday, September 5.
He wrote: ‘”You have to make mistakes to find out who you aren’t. You take the action, and the insight follows. You don’t think your way into becoming yourself”. I take full responsibilities for my actions and I am sorry. It can only get better from here.”
Our recent post:
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.