Evicted BBNaija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Yousef, has disclosed that he was attracted to Nini but did not go on because Saga liked her.
He made this known in his exit interview with the show host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, after his eviction from the house.
Yousef and Saskay were evicted from the Shine Ya Eye house on Sunday and each had spent eight weeks on the show.
Speaking with Yousef in the interview, Ebuka asked him which of the female housemates caught his eye in the early parts of the show.
“At the first point, I saw Nini. I tried to understand her. I noticed she’s a little bit playful. Saga was my friend and he wanted her. He really wanted her and I felt like, if it was me, I wouldn’t have wanted her that much,” Yousef said.
Still speaking on his thoughts about Saga and Nini, Yousef said, “I feel like Nini is just running Saga up and down. I feel like Saga doesn’t really know her much Nini would want to drop him in the middle of the ocean.
“That was how I felt. She’s really bringing him along and he kept playing in. At some point, he follows her everywhere and it’s a bit too much.”
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.