It has been uncovered that the BBNaija season 6 Shine Ya Eye housemates have been approached to begin paying for party insight, experience, gym, opening the deep freezer, and use of washing machine.
This was contained in a concise read to the house by the Head of House, Liquorose, on Wednesday, day 32 of the show.
According to the concise, the installments will be made in their extraordinary cash, Abeg naira.
The expense for each service includes party experience – 50 Abeg Naira, clothes washer – 50 Abeg Naira, rec center – 10 Abeg Naira, and opening the profound cooler – 10 Abeg Naira.
Every housemate is to pay their separate expense to the Head of House, who will, thusly, transmit the charge to Big Brother consistently.
A bookkeeping record and pocket was accommodated the Head of House to keep tabs of the administrations and furthermore to store the Abeg Naira.
The short read, “On Sundays, after the weekly house shopping, the Head of House will be expected to deliver the ledger and Abeg Naira to the Diary room.
“The ledger balance and Abeg Naira must always tally. If not, the Head of House will be liable to pay the difference”
At the point when a housemate does any of the administrations, such a housemate is relied upon to report and pay the sum in Abeg Naira to the Head of House.
- Motivational Quote For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Saturday 16 October 2021.
- Nnamdi Kanu Ask IPOB Supporters To Go On Dry Fasting And Prayers Ahead Of His Court Trial.
- Man Reportedly Kills His Wife Because She Said He Wasn’t Good Enough In Bed.
- #BBNaija: Instagram Deactivates Pere’s Account.
- Pastor Enenche Reveals That Compulsory COVID-19 Vaccination Is An Agenda From Pit Of Hell.
- Chiwetalu Agu Reveals How DSS Treated Him In Detention.
- Motivational Quote For Friday 15 October 2021.
- Bible Verse And Daily Prayer For Thursday 14 October 2021.
- Motivational Quote For Thursday 14 October 2021.