Angel, a former BBNaija finalist, said that she would never speak to Michael again because she doesn’t want to be part of any negative thing concerning their relationship.
Angel made this known in an interview with the show host Ebuka, where she discussed her stay in the house.
While Angel was on the show, she became close to Michael, who was also Jackie B’s love interest. This act of hers earned her criticisms from fellow housemates and viewers alike.
Sometime in the show, Maria told Big Brother that she doesn’t like Angel because the latter tried to go after Michael after Jackie B already declared interest in him.
Maria was angry that despite Jackie told Angel that she likes Michael, Angel still had the nerve to break the girl code and respect by going after Michael.
Clearing the air in her recent interview, Angel said that when Michael came into the show two weeks after its commencement, she and Jackie B agreed that Michael was their spec.
She also added that Jackie said that they would both share Michael.
Angel said, “There was flirting, I’m not going to deny that. But the perception that the housemates had were invalid. I don’t blame them for having those perceptions because Michael is a good guy.”
Ebuka also reminded Angel that she once said she would never talk to Michael again. He further asked her if that utterance still stands and she replied in the affirmative.
“Yes it does, because I don’t want to be a part of anything negative,” Angel said.
- Suspect Reveals How He Killed Teenager And Demanded Ransom.
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Allegedly Killed UNIJOS Student For Rituals.
- Nollywood Actress Anita Joseph Reacts After Romantic Bedroom Video With Husband.
- Burna Boy Cries Out Over Soot Pollution In His City.
- Barber Stabs Neighbour To Death For Admiring His Pregnant Wife.
- [Video] You Can No longer Get Women With Money Alone – Don Jazzy Advises Men.
- [Video] Watch As Wizkid Sprays Dollar Bills On Zazu Star, Portable During Concert.
- [Video] Olamide Is A Member Of Illuminati Cult – Evangelist Warns Nigerians.
- [Video] Kogbagidi Sends Zazu Crooner, Portable Packing To His Village for Insulting Poco Lee.
- 2 Notorious Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun State.